How are things going when you contact us?
- Either call us or send us an email to make an appointment. With or without a reference from your GP. Would you like to see us in case of a serious illness or after a trauma, a referral from your doctor or GP is mandatory.
- Please check your health insurance for physiotherapy.
- You will receive an intake form at your first appointment and a paramedical examination to determine what your health problem is. We will plan treatments accordingly.
- Sometimes a short (trial) treatment will take place and we will give some advice.
- All data will be entered into our systems by your therapist, and your health insurance will be checked at Vecozo.
- An evaluation will take place after a number of treatments and if necessary a letter will be send to your doctor after completion of treatments.
Your first appointment? Please bring the following:
- A large bath towel.
- Your identification, e.g. passport, driving license.
- A list of medication you currently use.
- An overview of important medical facts about your health problem, for example information about surgeries or previous medical examination, like MRI, Xray.
- A referral from your doctor or GP when applicable.